POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN CORPORATE MANAGEMENT & STRATEGIC PLANNING – PGD
ESTAM University, Akpakpa Campus, Republic Of Benin
J. A. Abah, Ph.D (UNN)
Dean, School of Post Graduate Studies
Application for admission into the 12-months programme in Corporate Management & Strategic Planning, leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma is offered in collaboration with ESTAM UNIVERSITY, AKPAKPA CAMPUS, REPUBLIC OF BENIN
Candidates must possess Higher National Diploma – HND or Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent. Chief executives or managers with over five year’s managerial experience, with lesser qualifications may be considered for admission.
COURSE DURATION: 12 MONTHS.
This programme is available on:
- Part-time (weekend classes) in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Cotonou, and other approved training centers.
- Distance Learning. Members will receive the hard copiesof the entire course package absolutely free after registration as a member.
After a minimum of nine months, a member is qualified to write the PGD examination by attending any of the CICMSP one-day seminar and examination. If successful, the member will receive the prestigiousPost Graduate Diploma by ESTAM University, Akpakpa Campus, Republic of Benin.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
APLICATION FORM: ₦10, 000
REGISTRATION FEE: ₦15,000
TUITION FEES: ₦65, 000
TOTAL CHARGE: ₦90,000
(Members pay only ₦45,000)
Fees can be paid in full or two equal installments.
COURSE DESIGNED FOR
All CICMSP Members.
Chief Executives, Corporate Planners, Administrators, Finance Directors, Investment Executives, Planning officers, budget directors, general managers, local government chairmen, personnel managers, planning officers at federal, state and local government levels.
It is highly recommended to young graduates wishing to gain administrative and managerial skills, as well upgrade their HND or Bachelor‘s Degrees in preparation for employment and career advancement.
At the end of the programme, candidates will benefit in the following:
The primary objective of the Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Management & Strategic Planning is to equip and develop members’ analytical abilities necessary for effective decision-making.
The candidates receive broad knowledge which will equip them in decision-making responsibilities, in Business and Industrial Corporations.
This programme is designed in such a way so as to enable candidates to study advanced concepts in business and industrial capacity building.
It is intended for both active manager or technical supervisor, as well as young graduates who are interested in advanced studies in the exciting field of business, corporate management and strategic planning.
To this end, the course provides opportunities to equip and/or develop:
- The basic analytical skills for management, including fundamental concepts and principles from various management disciplines, the use.and application of these skills.
- An indept knowledge across a broad range of management contexts.
- Skills in using the management tools in an imaginative, orderly, problem-solving capacity, by first, identifying problems, analyzing alternative solutions, and finally, implementing the chosen solutions.
- The facility for improving the ability of candidates to make and carry out effective decisions.
- The facility for improving effective communications (written or oral).
- A sound basis for continual learning from experience.
- An appreciation of the overall economic, political and social environment in which the manager will live and work.
MAJOR AREAS COVERED:
- Principles Of Management
- Analysis and Decision-Making in Business
- Corporate Strategic Planning and Control
- Management in Action
- Strategic Planning In Action
- Global Marketing Decision
- Advertising and Communications in Marketing
- Computers in Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Development of Corporate Marketing Strategies
- Interpersonal Skills of the Manager, Etc.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Certificate of Membership.
- Use of designatory letters after your name.
- Bi-annual International Publication- “MANAGEMENT STRATEGY NEWSLETTER”.
- National and International seminars, courses, trade missions, etc.
- Business opportunities and news.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Corporate Management and Strategic Planning.